Legal Notice and Cookies Policy
The Port of Barcelona publishes Open Data with the objective of providing services and information deposited in the administration.
The following conditions bind any reusing agent for the purpose of making use of the documents submitted to them:
- This website is owned by the Port of Barcelona and all its contents (texts, images, etc.) are under copyright.
- The Port of Barcelona reserves the right to change, modify or expand content, information, applications, etc. of this website at any time and without prior notice, as well as the terms and conditions that appear on this website.
License for Data Sets
All data sets offered by the Port of Barcelona, if not indicated otherwise, are published under the terms of the license Creative Commons-Recognition (CC-by 4.0), and allows:
- Copy, distribute and publicly communicate the data
- }Remix - transform the data
- License for Data Sets
- Data reuse
Acceptance of this Legal Notice does not imply the granting of copyright or intellectual property over the data sets.
- It is forbidden to distort the meaning of the information.
- The date of the last update of the documents subject to reuse should be mentioned, provided that it was included in the original document.
- The metadata on the update date and the applicable reuse conditions included, where appropriate, in the document made available for reuse should be retained, not altered or deleted.
What are cookies? they are small text files that are stored locally on your computer's hard drive. When you visit the same place again, cookies allow the website to recognize your browser and as a result, store your preferences as a user.
The computer systems used by the APB to provide these services may use their own, technical, analysis cookies. At no time does the APB intend to obtain a commercial benefit from this operation, although in accordance with current regulations it informs users and understands that they explicitly accept it by visiting the APB website.
Types and function of cookies:
- Own: sent from a computer or domain managed by the owner of the website.
- From third parties: sent from a computer or domain that is not managed by the owner of the website.
- Session: they collect data during the user's browsing through the website.
- Persistent: allow access to data from the user's terminal for a period defined by the person responsible for the cookie.
- Techniques: allow the user to navigate through a website and use different options or services.
- Personalization: allow the user to access the service with certain characteristics.
- Analysis: they allow the monitoring and analysis of user behavior of websites to which they are linked, in order to introduce improvements based on the aggregated data.
- Advertising: allow the management of the publisher's advertising spaces based on certain criteria, such as the edited content or the frequency of accesses.
Cookies in the Open Data Portal of the APB
The Open Data Portal of the APB uses its own cookies, generated by its own routers and by the CKAN server that serves this portal, as well as third-party cookies, specifically analysis to obtain statistics on visits to the portal.
Identification of those responsible for cookies and the processing of the data obtained:
- The person in charge of the own cookies and the treatment of the data obtained will be the AUTORIDAD PORTUARIA DE BARCELONA. The contact email is: email@example.com.
- The responsible for third-party cookies is Google Analytics.